Kiran Deshpande – Profile
- Kiran has 40+ years of Business Leadership & Entrepreneurial Experience in the Technology Industry.
- Kiran is the Co-Founder of Mojo Networks (Now an Arista Company) – Massively scalable Cloud Managed Secure Wi-Fi technology & President of TiE Pune Chapter. He has mentored over 20+ start-ups.
- Prior to joining Mojo Networks, he has worked with reputable companies including KPIT Cummins (CEO & Chairman for strategy), Tech Mahindra (CEO), Software Services of IMR, Inc.- later acquired by CGI (Vice President) & Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
- He is an Angel Investor & Board Member in the companies like – 18th Parallel (Android based smart STB & Gaming Console), Bombay Shaving Company (Men’s grooming) & Sun Shot Technologies (Commercial rooftop based Solar Systems). And a Senior Member of IEEE.
- He has been Charter Member of TIE Pune chapter for many years and has been closely associated with TiE Activities, notably Nurture and Angel Investing.
- Kiran has completed his B.E.(Honours) in Electronics from BITS, Pilani (BSEE) and M. Tech (EE) from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (MSEE).