Kiran Deshpande – Profile
- Kiran has 40+ years of Business Leadership & Entrepreneurial Experience in the Technology Industry.
- Kiran is the Co-Founder of Mojo Networks (Now an Arista Company) – Massively scalable Cloud Managed Secure Wi-Fi technology & President of TiE Pune Chapter. He has mentored over 20+ start-ups.
- Prior to joining Mojo Networks, he has worked with reputable companies including KPIT Cummins (CEO & Chairman for strategy), Tech Mahindra (CEO), Software Services of IMR, Inc.- later acquired by CGI (Vice President) & Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
- He is an Angel Investor & Board Member in the companies like – 18th Parallel (Android based smart STB & Gaming Console), Bombay Shaving Company (Men’s grooming) & Sun Shot Technologies (Commercial rooftop based Solar Systems). And a Senior Member of IEEE.
- He has been Charter Member of TIE Pune chapter for many years and has been closely associated with TiE Activities, notably Nurture and Angel Investing.
- Kiran has completed his B.E.(Honours) in Electronics from BITS, Pilani (BSEE) and M. Tech (EE) from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (MSEE).
Great MyStory session by Ramesh Mirakhur talking to Kiran Deshpande! Amazing entrepreneurial journey – very inspirational & several learning. Ramesh has summarized the learning around 01Hr25Min.